Thursday, May 17, 2012

A writing manifesto

Daphne Gray-Grant, an excellent writer-editor-trainer-coach, recently published a writing manifesto. It consists of ten principles about the process of writing, rather than about “the words, sentences and paragraphs we produce.” She says the ten principles “helped me transform writing from a task I dreaded to my favourite job of the day.”

The Takeaway: Read Daphne Gray-Grant’s manifesto. And keep it on file for frequent review. This is solid-gold advice.

See disclaimer.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post. Most of the time I don't think others have the same struggles as I do, and I'm not a writer. I'm a reader and blogger. I will definitely be checking out Gray-Grant's blog on a regular basis. I could use the positive reinforcement.

    ReplyDelete