Thursday, April 5, 2012

Quotations on thinking, speaking and writing (10)

[On why he wrote] “Many people need desperately to receive this message: ‘I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone.’ ”
~Kurt Vonnegut (pictured)

“Editing is everything. Cut until you can cut no more. What is left often springs into life.”
~Esther Freud

“I’ve been to a lot of places and done a lot of things, but writing was always first. It's a kind of pain I can’t do without.”
~Robert Penn Warren

The Takeaway: Keep an open mind. Have a great day.

See disclaimer.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog. Will you send me your "list of writers to absorb" please? My email is tyler.hardman86@gmail.com. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete